Agni Sadhana: the alchemy of fire
al-che-my : a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination
March 22-24, 2019
As we emerge from the depths of winter and awaken to the potential of spring, the time has come to work with the intelligence of fire. This element works in us to burn away the blockages of mind and body that dampen our inherent luminous and inspired nature. The wisdom of the Himalayan tradition imparts practices that assist us in tapping into this vital force and supporting it to burn brighter.
Join Meg Townsend for a powerful exploration of your inner fire. The weekend will include Hatha and Restorative yoga practices infused with conscious applications of the breath, mantra, and meditation. You will leave feeling clearer, lighter, revitalized, and more determined in moving towards what lights you up.
• Four yoga and meditation practices (Hatha Flow and Restorative)
• Agni 101 Workshop
• Group hikes to breathe in the beauty of Spring
• Evening bonfire (weather permitting)
Pricing: $275 (Room and Meal Plan is paid separately to the Himalayan Institute)
Steps to Book:
1. Enroll for this retreat through Amrita's site.
2. Once we receive your payment we will email you confirmation, important details, and a reservation link to book your room at the Himalayan Institute.
3. Book your stay through the Himalayan Institute (lodging/meal options start at $90/night and include various types of modern and beautiful accommodations.)
**Space is limited to 12 people so don't wait to register!!**
• Arrive 4p on Friday, March 22 and depart at 1p on Sunday, March 24.
• The Himalayan Institute is an easy 3-hour drive north of Philadelphia just outside of Honesdale, PA.