Beauty of Breath 2018
beauty of the breath 2018:
An Invitation into the Depth of Being
with Meg Townsend
November 10-12, 2018
As we move towards the holidays and winter months, there seems to be an urge to move faster and be lost in the frenzy of the outer world. But really, the rhythm of Nature is asking us to slow down and move inward, to gather the wisdom held in the depths of our being. Consider this retreat as your invitation to do just that; come together as a community of seekers, in a most auspicious place, and practice the art of breathing and being.
Join Meg Townsend for a weekend of exploring your breath in new and powerful ways that will guide you into a greater sense of presence. You will deepen your practice in the supportive container of the Himalayan Institute complete with fresh vegetarian meals, pristine nature, and a powerful meditation shrine. You'll leave with a stronger connection to your Self and how you might integrate these practices into your daily life.
- Four yoga and meditation practices (Hatha Flow and Restorative)
- Fall Wellness Workshop
- Group hike to breathe in the beauty of Fall
- Chai and Cookie Celebration
- $275/person (Room and Meal Plan is paid separately to the Himalayan Institute)
Steps to Book:
- Enroll for this retreat through Amrita's site.
- Once we receive your payment we will email you confirmation, important details, and a reservation link to book your room at the Himalayan Institute.
- Book your stay through the Himalayan Institute (lodging/meal options start at $90/night and include various types of modern and beautiful accommodations.)
**Enrollment closes October 20, 2018 & Space is limited to 12 people so don't wait to register!!**
Arrive 4p on Saturday, November 10 and depart at 1p on Monday, November 12.
- If you'd like to make it a long weekend, you're welcome to arrive at the Himalayan Institute on Friday evening for dinner and to settle in and enjoy the Institute until the retreat starts Saturday evening!
The Himalayan Institute is an easy 3-hour drive north of Philadelphia just outside of Honesdale, PA.